Counselling and Coaching Services
*Available Online, by Telephone and In-Person*
Counselling can be a powerful tool to help you work through past issues that are effecting you today. It offers a safe, collaborative space to learn about your patterns of thinking and behaviour, recognize the causes, and work towards making positive changes in your life. In addition, counselling can help increase your self-awareness and build self-compassion, improve your ability to manage stress, and contribute to your overall well-being.
Other Benefits of Counselling:
- Provides a non-judgmental place to be heard, understood and validated by another person. Above all, this type of supportive relationship is quite unique, and is one of the most healing and impactful aspects of counselling.
- Offers support to “untangle” some of the issues in your life that may feel confusing and overwhelming.
- Identifies choices where it seems none exist.
- Increases your understanding and improves relationships with yourself and others.
- Allows you a confidential space to share your thoughts and feelings freely with an unbiased person.
- Offers you a safe, supportive space to grieve.
- Provides you with new tools and helps you develop effective coping strategies for challenges in the future.
Coaching helps you work towards building the life you want by supporting you to develop and achieve your goals. It has more of a future forward focus than counselling. In other words, we start where you are right now and look at where you want to be. Similarly, we can look at any blocks that are getting in the way of you living the life you want and help you move through those blocks. With a client-centered approach, I recognize that you are the expert in your own life, my role is to help guide you in the coaching process. For real lasting change to occur, the answers must come from you.
Other Benefits to Coaching with Me:
- Explore areas of your life that are in need of some attention.
- Discover what excites you and brings you fulfillment.
- Develop greater clarity around your values, goals and dreams.
- Identify the blind spots and address the issues that may be holding you back or keeping you stuck.
- Establish a personalized self-care plan to improve your stress management and overall wellness.
- Maintain gentle accountability along the way to achieving your goals.
20 Minute Consultation- FREE
50 Minute Session- $120
80 Minute Session- $175
A Limited Number of Sliding Scale Spaces Are Available Upon Request
Group counselling sessions and workshops – Contact me to discuss rates
Fees are payable at the end of each session by E-transfer, PayPal, Cash or Cheque.
Coverage/Extended Health Care Plans
Some extended health care plans will cover counselling by Registered Professional Counsellor (RPC). Please check with your health care plan provider or your administrator to find out if you are eligible for coverage. I provide receipts for you to submit to your insurance provider for reimbursement.